Friday

A Little Decor... Christmas Time

Welcome to Christmas time at my house...
The living room and mantle.
Handmade stockings, thrift store picture frames and fish spray painted white.  I made the stockings last year, adapted from this Martha tutorial.
Sofa table in living room.  Large vase filled with fresh greens, hydrangeas, and faux pussy willows.
Kitchen hutch topped with greens and handmade mercury glass (tutorial).
Close up :)
Entry table.  I love my simple monotone nativity scene.
Last but not least, the tree.  This year it's in the front room.

Merry Christmas!  from my home to yours.

2 comments:

Miss Charming said...

You have so many beautiful things in your home. My favorites are the lovely blue chairs and the vintage window frame hanging above them.

Cassie Bustamante said...

your home is gorgeous! LOVE those chairs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails